$36.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Hospice RN Case Manager
Kline Galland CBS
Lake Washington institute of technology
More Caregivers You Might Like
The world exists upon the kindness showed by others, and that this kindness keeps alive the souls of those needing care. What I like about being a caregiver is that, for clients who cannot do many of the things they used to do, like running around and getting things done to take care of their families--life now begins anew based purely upon things that matter now today-- the worth, the thoughts, and the amount of attention that is paid toward them. This is a time of really focusing only on the present moment, and it takes a certain degree of concentration even to do that, sometimes. They are now the person who need this the most. My greatest personal achievements are when clients, who experience a decrease in function, and sometimes can hardly move or talk, are the most appreciative for my attentiveness to understand them. The story of the Good Samaritan identifies a good neighbor as one who shows kindness, and the rewards write upon the heart and soul. Caregivers are to the aging population a group who recognize that aches and pains are not going to go away. What some call a disadvantage, or disability serve, in many ways, to be an advantage because we shift our focus and attention toward what is really important in life-- people and how they are treated. I am only one of many like-minded caregivers who believe that a moment of clarity with loved ones--paying attention to the good in the moment--is the same as finding diamonds in your own backyard. Thanks for hiring through the Carelinx network!
Hi I'm Ateka, I've been a caregiver for 7yrs. Working as a caregiver is very fulfilling as I enjoy seeing my clients happy and healthy. I believe that you should always take care of those who can't help themselves. In my country of Ethiopia I took care of senior citizens. We believe that the elderly should never suffer nor go into Nursing Homes to be alone. My hope is one day all people who need assistance will be able to get the quality care they need and deserve.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.