$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Roxas Memorial provincial Hospital
Fire Officer 1
Bureau of Fire Protection
Saint Gabriel College of Nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
Before I thought that I was a really patient person because I use to love to take care of my love ones,friends, neighbors,etc even when they're show bad actitudes or behaviors or situations that you really need to understand them and love them like that and offer them your help. But in the middle of my life I realized that is not just patient is also compassion,that's all we need to take care with love and I think this is the most important thing for being a great caregiver . When I discovered that ,I deside to become a caregiver ,and I love to be part of all of wonderful ladies, and gentlemen life's that I have been working with. I feel so blessed to help and love to get all the knowledge,wise,kindness,etc from them. I just move in from California and I still feel heartbreaking from my clients that I left back there but I have been in touch with all of them and that make me feel better,so I have a lot references from all my clients and the agencies that I've been working with
Hello, my name is Elisa My caregiving started in 1995 , as my Mother became ill and I knew she would want a high level of in home care that I would personally be able to provide. As her illness became more extreme, it was important to me that she be able to stay in her home were she would be more comfortable. A few time a week turned into every day, then several hours a day. My Mothers wishes to be at home in her time of need was fulfilled . And it was a blessing and a honor to be there for her. I found myself wanting to give other families the same opportunity my Mother was given. I continued working closely with other families and also the IHSS of King Co. from 1995 till 2001.Then in California in Contra Costa Co. From 2002 - 2009 then I returned back to Washington State where I have continued my work with families. I am available to start giving the best care to your loved ones or yourself and give the opportunity to remain safely in your home. I am currently approved, on the Home Health Care Registry . Please feel free to see a full work history upon request. References can be provided upon request.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.