$30.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Queensboro community college
More Caregivers You Might Like
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with twenty years of experience . I'm patient, personable and professional in responding to residents needs with a gentle touch and caring attitude centered on treating all with dignity and respect. Trained and experienced in Caregiving essential such as Memory Care and Dementia Communication Strategies, Anxiety Reduction, Social Interaction, Cognitive Support. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of communication techniques, infectious control, safety, body mechanics and age related. Ability to work under the pressure. Decision Making. Leadership. Self motivation. Possess exceptional communication abilities as well as cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse range of people. "Camelia is a rare gem in the Caregiving world experienced, skilled, dedicated and kind. Her communication skills are excellent as is her ability to spot potential health issues early on.Moreover ,Camelia is on outstanding cook, especially when it comes to prepare tasty and healthy European meals by Joseph Spada, CEO of Spada Homes. "
I am a great care giver because I treat all my clients with dignity and respect. I make sure that they receive the best care possible. I am very compassionate , patient and a good listener. I have worked with diverse patients, hospice, dementia, parkinsons, Alzheimer, etc. I have a lot of experience.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.