Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Caregivers in Norwalk - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Norwalk, CT. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Medication Aide (CMA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Norwalk Caregivers found
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills * Good time management skills * Quick thinker in emergency situations * Quick in providing services associated with client * Able to work beyond duty time
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Skin Disorders, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Stroke, Hearing Disorders, Depression, Arthritis, Parkinson's Disease, Home Health Care, Diabetes, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease
I'm a well-rounded,articulate and compassionate individual with a vast amount of experience in the home care field. I'm an efficient person who takes pride in doing the job as caring for the elderly in the comfort of their own space is one of greatest passion. I enjoy seeing my client happy,improving and receptive of the nurturing care I offer them
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, COPD, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Home Health Care, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Diabetes
Yonkers, NY · 3 years experience
I became a caregiver because I love helping people. I like being a caregiver because I love making people happy. The one thing that I am most proud of is having my degree of association that I got from both Atlantic Union College here in America and Asyut Accounting College. I am a person that loves making people smile. I also love music, reading, exercising, and watching the news to know what is going on around me.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, I Have Medication Administrtion Course Certifiction Record, Cancer Recovery, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Stroke
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Norwalk Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Norwalk caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.