Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Caregivers in Fort Lauderdale - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Join us, and find the perfect Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Fort Lauderdale Caregivers found
Fort Lauderdale, FL · 6 years experience
Approximately, 6 years of healthcare and home health setting, I am a self-reliant and confident Licensed Practical Nurse/ Home Health Aide with sound understanding of patient care techniques as well as exceptional patient care skills. With great communication skills, I am able to deal politely with patients and relative giving them full support, understanding and sympathy as needed. Note: ACHA Background available upon request.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Skin Disorders, HIV/AIDS
Tamarac, FL · 15 years experience
My objective is to be a caring and compassionate individual to those who are unable to independently care for themselves, and who depend on my ability to care for them with their activities of daily living. I like caregiving because I believe that the elderly especially need the kind of care that will allow them to keep their dignity coupled with compassion and kindness. I provide comfort and emotional support to both patient and family members as needed. I cared for both of my ailing parents and found it very satisfying. I have had the privilege of taking care of very special individuals at the end of their lives and was able to bring comfort and dignity with compassionate care during their illnesses. I consider myself to be a caring individual with a love for God's creation the human family. I extend kindness and compassion to those who are needy and offer my services as a caregiver with great respect and appreciation for all.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Home Health Aide (HHA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke
Miami, FL · 19 years experience
A wonderful, kind , loving, gracious, attentive easygoing, caring, vivacious person, who cares about others well being. I love the outdoors, reading, playing sports and games, an avid reader who loves politics.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN), Blood Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Skin Disorders , HIV/AIDS, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Neurological Disorders
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Deerfield Beach, FL · 28 years experience
1. To help the patient become more independent safely, to be able to stay in their own homes, with minimal supervision. 2. Being more independent in providing care. More supportive to that independent patient. 3. Reaching the age of 61 and still in my right mind. 4. I am a patient, compassionate, caring,empathetic and supportive individual. individual.
Skills & Certifications: Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Seeking Fort Lauderdale Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Fort Lauderdale caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.