Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) Caregivers in Belleville - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) in Belleville, MI. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Belleville Caregivers found
Detroit, MI · 30 years experience
I have been a care giver for 30plus years. I find great pleasure careing for people who need help. I work good with people. My passion is careing for people who suffer with Dementia.
Skills & Certifications: Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Respiratory Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, ALS, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Dementia, COPD, Arthritis, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease
Detroit, MI · 15 years experience
I think because I always had the need to care for people who could not help themselves. What makes me a perfect care giver is just being their for someone who needs me they are people who have needs. I'm also attending Dorsey as a Medical assistant. I'm determined to be involved in any way i can to insure that the client is safe in my care. I'm here to help. I am currently in an assistant living situation I'm caring for the dogs as well. So my care continues. I once had a client she loved me so much she was very upset another resident had to care for her. I had no idea she liked my personality that much.
Skills & Certifications: Blood Disorders, COPD, Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), ALS, Cardiovascular Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Diabetes, Hearing Disorders, Depression, Arthritis, Dementia, Gastrointestinal Disorders
Highland Park, MI · 10 years experience
I became a CNA in 2001, An from day one i knew this was the right career for Me everything just came so easy to Me i caught on very easy an was loving what i was doing even if it was just a conversation that made someones day or helping someone pick out what to wear for the day or bathing a person it's all in the way you do things an i prefer to do thing with care an compassion i have been in the health care field for over 10yrs any were from nursing home to assistant living homes to private duty an this is the career for Me.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
* BLS Certified * Expertly conducts phlebotomy certified * Medical Terminology and paperwork * Fluent clerical and data entry skills * Knowledge of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office * Working knowledge of injections * Avasure camera system monitoring * Medical Assistant
Skills & Certifications: Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Medical Assistant (MA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Parkinson's Disease, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Hospice Care, HIV/AIDS, Home Health Care, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Seeking Belleville Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Belleville caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.