I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one Hi, My name is Janice and
I am interested in a Fulltime Caregiving Position. Friends and family see me as a very loving, passionate caring, patient, honest, driven, very active, enthusiastic fun loving person and mom of 2 Beautiful inside and out childre, now adults of course and a very happy grandma to 6 wonderful and Beautiful grandchildren. I'm a driven and compassionate caregiver with an exceptional track record in child, elderly special needs and disabled caregiving. I'm a hard worker, honest, loving, with a huge caring heart and the ability to provide companionship and pleasant conversation to seniors.
With my experience, I also provide many tasks as needed. Light housekeeping, errands, meal planning and with utmost importance provide comfort and safety to all the families I work with.
Some of the highlights of my profession include toileting, bathing assistance, personal hygiene, medication dispensing and give great attention to detail. I'm CPR and First-Aid certified with a perfect driving record and valid drivers License and insurance.
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.