Patients, Empathy, Compassion, Respect, Loyalty, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Body Language always pay attention when talking to residents, observant, Caring. I always wanted to be a caregiver/ nurse, because i always love to help people in any type way, mentally physically, emotionally, and spiritually, also i use to take care of my little twin cousin who was born with cerebral palsy and brain damage for 8 years. I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one I worked past 18 + years as Live-in care giver I can work any days
My three most current references are
Gloria Rov 330-880-8281
Wayne Stoner 619-552-5762
Alicia Foster 619-549-4290
I have worked in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Psychiatric , as well as various Hospitals Departments (Pediatrics Med/Surg, Critical care, Acute Care, Telemetry, P.A.C.U., ER) Provide care in private homes with Dementia,Alzheimer,Parkinson,I have worked with Dialysis patients,Hospice providing safety comfort and companionship.
I can Prepare and serve meals medication assist ,household chores errands and outings ,assist with exercise, any personal care bathing ,dressing, incontinent care, calm any client that might get combative. Grocery shop, Doctor Appointments. provide pet care Dog's ,Cats
I have experience with EKG as well as Vitals, Bladder scanner and both mechanical and electric lift devices .I can perform Diabetic care Colostomy care and g-tube care without any problems or restrictions.
Licensed driver with my own car.(fully Insured ) driving record provided if requested
Thank You Lilliana
I can start ASAP
I am registered with California Personnel ID (PER ID/HCA ID) 7502092412
17.00 negotiable Rate I saw your profile and would like to know more.Are you still in need of an elder care provider? I think that we would be a good match. please read my qualifications and give me a call. I feel I can fill your needs 8 five. Eight two 8 five nine four 8 six .. Lilliana Hi, My name is Janice and
I am interested in a Fulltime Caregiving Position. Friends and family see me as a very loving, passionate caring, patient, honest, driven, very active, enthusiastic fun loving person and mom of 2 Beautiful inside and out childre, now adults of course and a very happy grandma to 6 wonderful and Beautiful grandchildren. I'm a driven and compassionate caregiver with an exceptional track record in child, elderly special needs and disabled caregiving. I'm a hard worker, honest, loving, with a huge caring heart and the ability to provide companionship and pleasant conversation to seniors.
With my experience, I also provide many tasks as needed. Light housekeeping, errands, meal planning and with utmost importance provide comfort and safety to all the families I work with.
Some of the highlights of my profession include toileting, bathing assistance, personal hygiene, medication dispensing and give great attention to detail. I'm CPR and First-Aid certified with a perfect driving record and valid drivers License and insurance.
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.