Patients, Empathy, Compassion, Respect, Loyalty, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Body Language always pay attention when talking to residents, observant, Caring. I always wanted to be a caregiver/ nurse, because i always love to help people in any type way, mentally physically, emotionally, and spiritually, also i use to take care of my little twin cousin who was born with cerebral palsy and brain damage for 8 years. I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.
I am compassionate, empathetic, caring, considerate, loyal, responsible, patient, understanding, energetic, efficient, organized. I love helping others in need. It brings me great satisfaction knowing they are in good hands. There are many in the industry that become desensitized and do a poor job and I want to be available to help with any deficits. We are human beings and we all need help at times. I am happy and readily available for those that cannot help themselves. I enjoy most knowing the patient feels good and secure when I am there. A personal achievement that i am most proud of is having a big heart and knowing that when I am caring for someone the job will be done efficiently and with compassion. I take great pride in what I do.