15 years Caregiver Experience taking care of male and female. Work experience Medical assistant, Phlebotomy and Hospice care. I have many video References. I love working as a caregiver it allows me to care for one person and give all my attention to that person. Alzheimer's, dementia and Hospice Assistance care.
-Training: Become a caregiver, duties of a caregiver, ethic and professional rights, communicating with others, understanding clients rights, promoting client Independence, understanding elder abuse, human needs and development, body systems and the aging process, common chronic diseases in the Aging population, common communicable disease in the Aging population, handling difficult behaviors, Burns and poisons, heart attack and shock, choking and fall, stroke and wounds, other sudden emergencies, infection control, environmental hazard and safety, promoting and maintaining good mobility, nutrition and hydration, elimination and toileting.--- I have many Video References.
----- REFERENCE: I would highly recommend Rene for caregiver position he is all the things you would want in a caregiver intelligent, compassion, confident, kind and has total commitment to his client's well being. Hire him and you will be glad you did. ------REFERENCE: I Recommend Rene as a caregiver he took care of my father, he has experience and high quality of care, professional compassionate total commitment to his job.
Carmela .--------REFERENCE: I strongly recommend Rene for the position of caregiver. He has total commitment to his clients.
Victoria. ------REFERENCE: I recommend Rene he is a true professional caregiver. Mr Dasai Chino Hills--------------
American Red Cross-Adult CPR, AED and First Aid Certified. Meets OSHA requirements.
I am a French/African woman. I took care of my grandparents and parents until they passed away.
Highly-dependable, nurturing caregiver who has good values, compassionate nature and 8 years extensive experience in providing prompt and friendly care. A warm-hearted individual with good judgment and emotional maturity. Eager to make a difference in client's everyday life.
Along with my elderly care training, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications and 8 years of work experience as a caregiver with different private homes, I am eager to leverage my compassion and experience to contribute to your bottom line.
Through my past experiences, I acquired skills and abilities highly relevant to the Caregiver position :
* Track record of providing assistance to elderly in activities of daily living.
* Well-versed in motivating clients to enjoy their independence.
* Committed to perform housekeeping tasks; washing clothes and dishes, cleaning bathroom and making beds.
* Competent at creating a tidy living environment for clients through sanitation, ventilation, proper lighting and furnishings arrangement.
* Adept at implementing care plans provided by the care manager and client's family.
* G-tube experience.
* 10 (ten) years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
* 05 years experience in Alzheimer, Dementia, Parkinson, Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes.
* 06 months as a Medical Assistant.
* Meal Preparation * Ambulation * Transportation
* Bath Assistance * Personal Hygiene * Soft and Gentle Massage
* Light Housekeeping * Laundry * Record Keeping * Errands Running and Shopping * Communication * Customer Service * Sanitation
* Medication reminders and vital signs monitoring procedures
* Companion care * Recreational activities I have been in the caregiving field for 11+ years, both in private homes and skilled nursing facilities. I am a highly skilled, reliable, and gifted caregiver. I serve my clients with the utmost respect, compassion, and kindness. My clients and their families find me to be pleasant and lighthearted. I listen well and am extremely intuitive and empathetic in my caregiving.
I initially became a caregiver because of my great-grandmother, who lived with my family from the time I was two years old until she fell and broke her hip when I was seventeen. She was a truly lovely woman and spent the last year of her life in a nursing home. I have always felt that by becoming a caregiver, my care of others somehow extends to her, even though she's been long gone from this earth plain.
There's so much I enjoy about caregiving. It is a joy to know that my assistance helps to lift the hearts and ease the minds of those I care for and their families. I find great joy in connecting with the people in my care, in communicating with them, hearing their stories or their families stories about them, of connecting heart to heart. I love how much caregiving has, and continues to, expand my heart and my capacity to hold others with ever greater respect, compassion, understanding, and kindness.
I am happy to provide references upon request.