How to find high-quality, well-paying work
In-home caregiving is both rewarding and challenging work. Each shift, you show up ready to offer compassionate, dignified care to those you serve. At CareLinx, we care about our caregivers and believe you deserve well-paying work in a safe, respectful environment, along with a good quality of life. We work hard to ensure our caregivers have access to the best benefits and opportunities, as well as opportunities to be your own boss. We know that happy, valued caregivers offer better care to clients and families, which is our ultimate goal. If you’re interested in a professional caregiver job, keep reading to learn how we stand out among the competition.
The benefits of working with CareLinx
Here are some of the benefits of partnering with CareLinx as an in-home caregiver, whether you’re a nurse, CNA or companion caregiver:
- Higher wages: With CareLinx, you get to set your own rates and be your own boss in a sense. Our caregivers can earn up to 25% more than they would working for a traditional caregiver agency.
- Schedule Flexibility: Choose the hours that you want to work, ensuring you work on a schedule that fits your specific needs.
- Insurance coverage: We’ve got you covered with $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Great benefits: Our caregivers are eligible for unemployment, state disability and social security benefits. We also offer competitive health, vision and dental insurance.
- Job satisfaction: CareLinx offers you the freedom to set your own schedule and choose your own jobs with wonderful families who appreciate what you offer. CareLinx handles the rest, like billing and invoicing.
- Tech-enabled support: You can personalize your CareLinx caregiver profile in the mobile app so you connect with clients who need the amazing skills and abilities you have to offer.
- Continuing education: Develop new caregiving skills through our CareAcademy courses, led by world-class caregiving experts. Courses cover a wide range of topics, including emergency care, COVID-19 protocols, communication, safety, mobility and lifestyle tips.
Caregiver job description: What do professional caregivers do?
If you’re interested in a caregiving career, you may wonder what the day-to-day looks like. Here are some examples of the services caregivers offer:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Specialized care, like memory care
Work with CareLinx
Are you ready for a rewarding, well-paying role as a CareLinx caregiver? Sign up today and join our network of more than 500,000 caregivers across the United States.
Jack feedback - Love this article and this is hugely important. This needs to go out via social media/email marketing as well to showcase the evidence of working with us.