Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Caregivers in Santa Clara - 5 caregivers found
CareLinx has 5 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Santa Clara, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
5 Santa Clara Caregivers found
Morgan Hill, CA · 10 years experience
1. I became a caregiver through the inspiration of my late mother. She was in a vegetative state for almost 2 yrs. due to massive stroke. Reinvented myself from working in the corporate world (banking) to moving in the healthcare field. It's a different experience where one found joy and accomplishment working with the elderly. My salary rate is negotiable depending on client's needs. 2. Being a caregiver is very personal to me.. My focus is always to deal with the well-being & safety of my client. 3. Being a caregiver entails a lot of patience, compassion and experience to be able to understand every client's specific needs. . I try to keep a balance of everything I do to maintain my physical and psychological well-being. 4. I consider myself as energetic, strong-willed and resourceful. In my former job I was the lead CNA supervising 3 caregivers working 12 hrs. shift 24/7 in our client's own home. My relationship with my client & the family I've worked with has been very pleasant. Blessed to work with families that trust my work ethics and the care I provide for their loved ones.
Skills & Certifications: Cardiovascular Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Home Health Care, Vision and Eye Disorders, Palliative Care, Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Dementia, COPD, Cancer Recovery, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Arthritis, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Skin Disorders, Stroke, ALS
South San Francisco, CA · 20 years experience
I'm a hard worker, efficient , reliable and diverse health care provider.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Blood Disorders, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), COPD, Diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Cancer Recovery, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disorders, Depression, Hearing Disorders
San Leandro, CA · 6 years experience
Because its one of the most rewarding things a person can do.Meeting new people and providing caregiving services that they can no longer do for themselves. I enjoy the opportunity to impact client's lives and make difference. I appreciate the chance to get to know client's and their families and become an integral part of their lives. I love providing caregiving services the smile in thier faces is overwhelming and makes me feel i have done my job right. Been working in home caregiver for 5 yrs and 4yrs caregiving in board and care facility, 37yrs old mother of 9yrboy, 2yrs old boy,hardworking mom, family oriented, responsible, dedicated, compasionate, RCFE ADMINISTRATOR CERT, a filipina , eager to learn and to be trainned.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Dementia, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Home Health Care, Stroke, Alzheimer's Disease, Hospice Care, Diabetes
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
San Jose, CA · 4 years experience
i love providing home care giving service to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel i have done my job right.i have always enjoyed helping people so i know i am doing the right thing.
Skills & Certifications: Diabetes, Dementia, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Depression, Hearing Disorders, Vision and Eye Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease
Milpitas, CA · 7 years experience
My name is Edwina Semana, I enjoy taking care of elders, I am a very Trustworthy, Honest & Reliable person. I started to take care of my bed ridden mother for more than 2 yrs. and my other client was a Parkinson's patient & in early Dementia which I took care for more or less 5 years.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, COPD, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Arthritis, Depression, Blood Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Diabetes, Dementia
Seeking Santa Clara Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Santa Clara caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.