Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Care in Houston, TX - Senior In-home Care Services | CareLinx
CareLinx has 2 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Houston, TX. Join us, and find the perfect Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
2 Houston Caregivers found
Pearland, TX · 10 years experience
1. Because after taking care of a family member that passed away I realized that this was my calling. 2. I care about people I have a passion for meeting the needs of people and the elderly. 3. My outstanding interpersonal given skills that have established very positive relationship's in the medical field. 4.I am a 53yr.old female very caring, a people person ,a honest person, reliable, trust worthy, stable and good work history.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, CNA, 24CEU HRS-Texas Nursing Home Administrator, CPR, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Houston, TX · 2 years experience
Being a caregiver I like to see smiles on the faces of the people I care abiut, seeing a person being able to be transformed into a healthier lifestyle brings a certain peace to me that passes all understanding. .
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Hearing Disorders, Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke, Skin Disorders
Seeking Houston Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Houston caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.