Coloring relieves stress Coloring may sound like a simple activity, but more and more people are discovering that it’s an effective stress reliever and mood booster. Some psychologists have even said that coloring is a form of meditation. Creative activities benefit seniors For older adults, a research study shows that engaging in creative activities like coloring can improve their health, lead to fewer doctor visits, reduce medication, and decrease the number of health problems. You can benefit from coloring too! It’s a quick and inexpensive way to help you relax and engage in a fun and creative activity for as much or as little time as you have. Free coloring pages for seniors Thanks to its recent popularity, there are hundreds of free coloring pages available online. Here are 5 sites with great options for older adults. The coloring pages are easy to print and use anytime!
- Coloring Pages for Adults This site has hundreds of coloring pages in a variety of themes and topics. Browse the website here. We especially like these flowers, famous artwork, and peaceful landscapes
- Everything Etsy Choose from 12 different designs -- along with regular designs, there are bookmarks and inspirational quotes. Browse the website here
- Coloring. WS Spring Theme Some older adults will appreciate these simpler spring-themed designs. Browse the website here
- Free Coloring Pages This site has a range of designs, from simple to more complex. Browse the website here. We like these flowers, birds, and animals.
- Crayola Crayola also has a selection of free coloring pages in a wide range of themes and complexity. Use the menu on the left to browse the categories. Browse the website here. There are Disney characters for lifelong Disney enthusiasts -- here’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Easter eggs are a more complex design. The bee and flowers or Nascar stockcar are medium in difficulty. This ocean theme page is simple and fun
High-quality, affordable home care
CareLinx customer satisfaction is 10x higher than the industry average.
Find a Caregiver